Chasing Cheerios

Saturday, January 5, 2008

She Loves to Cook and Clean!

O was so proud to help Elliott make cinnamon toast for breakfast this morning, and I was so proud of how he set things up to make it easy for her to be involved. Maybe he should be the Montessori homeschooling mommy!
O was so excited to try out her cousin, Margaret's iron and ironing board. I was shocked that she knew just what to do because we NEVER iron. My mom reminded me that O has probably seen us ironing fabric while we were making the quilt. Otherwise, she has never seen an iron in use!
We got O this kitchen set to use with her kitchen helper that her Guh-guh and Grandpa gave her for Christmas. Unfortunately, the kitchen helper is missing a few screws, and the company, Guidecraft, says it will be a few weeks before they can send them - Grrr! I'm sure that the kitchen helper is going to be wonderful once we can finally use it!

1 comment:

  1. You really after my own heart, lol, I think you are the first person Who has told me you don't iron, lol!

    I reallyliked the look of the kitchen helper(I saw it in another blog-it was actually given as an xmas gift aswell!), but Egg is 5 so I wonder if he would be too heavy.

    ReplyDelete