Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday's Activity

Everytime I ask O if she wants to do a new activity, she gets VERY excited. This was our activity for today:
I'm not sure what to call it, but I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs- LaPaz Home Learning. I bought a sugar dispenser (?) from the Dollar Tree and put some cut up straws in a small cup. I showed O how to put the straws in the the glass. I thought she would be too young for this activity, but she was able to do it with no problem, and she absolutely loved it. She was very focused and stayed on task almost the whole time I was cooking dinner. She was very excited to show her daddy when he got home from work. Instead of jumping into his arms for a hug, she pointed to her table and took him to show him her activity. What a proud girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment