Chasing Cheerios

Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Busy Monday

We've had a busy morning, and we still have so much to do. I can't wait until O wakes up from her nap because it is a beautiful day and we need to go play outside. I'm also looking forward to showing her the felt board that I got out of the closet last night. (I have lots of toys and activities stored away in the closet). Yesterday I found this knob puzzle that I bought about a year ago. O had fun with it, and she was very excited that Gracie (our cat) was interested in playing with her. She tried to hand Gracie a puzzle piece, but Gracie wasn't interested. O did a good job picking the pieces up by the small knob, but she had a difficult time fitting them into their places. This is another new activity that O really liked. She picked up the toothpicks one at a time and dropped them into the container. This took lots of concentration at 1st, but she got faster as she worked.

2 comments:

  1. My son would love something like this. Is that just a salt shaker or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not a salt shaker, but I'm not really sure what it is. The holes are much bigger than those in a salt shaker. I got it from the Dollar Tree, and it looks like the parmesan cheese shakers that you see at pizza restaurants.

    ReplyDelete