Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, February 28, 2008

We're Home!

After a long week of traveling, we are home (although we aren't really home. we are at my mom's house which is just like home). We are glad to getting back into our routine. However, our bodies are still on California time, and we're having a little trouble getting adjusted.



While we were gone I was tagged by JoJoEbi for a 4 things meme. Its the 1st time I've done one of these, so I hope I do it right :)



Four jobs I have had in my life:

daycare worker (in high school), behavior therapist for children with autism (college), school psychologist (current), one-on-one reading remediation teacher



Four places I have lived:

I'm boring. I've always lived in SC... Columbia, Manning, Kingstree, St. Matthews



Four Places I have been on Vacation:

Prague, Costa Rica, Poland, Cayman Islands



Four of My Favourite Foods:

watermelon, chocolate pound cake, avocados, tomatoes



Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

sound asleep in a cozy bed, walking on the beach in Eleuthera, riding in the pedal boat with El and O, watching O dance at the Disneyland parade

and now I will tag four people, they need to copy the above questions and answer them then tag another four people...so the lucky four are: Emily S., Rebecca, Melanie, and Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!
    It looks like it was a wonderful trip. Thanks for the tag!
    I guess I'm it now.
    PEACE
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete