Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

At the Children's Museum

I love taking O to children's museums, but we live about an hour and a half from them. We went
to visit some friends who live only 10 minutes from the museum, so we knew we had to visit. We had a great time.

O loved playing with the boats in the water.

She chose only fruits and vegetables for her groceries! Yay, O!

We spent a few minutes painting.

I love this chalkboard wall where the kids can paint with water. I wish I had a place in my house where I could put a large chalk board for water painting.

Driving the shrimp boat with a friend.

4 comments:

  1. you don't have to have a large chalk board to paint with water. You can paint on concrete. Activity perfect for a hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, we have very little concrete. I long for sidewalks, but I know it will never happen. Its the price you pay for living in the middle of nowhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Childrens' Museums are the best. My favorite that I have been to is in Omaha, but most of the activities there are for older kids. The Tuscon one has the best activities for preschoolers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,
    Thanks for the suggestion...we are in Beaufort, SC and hoping to make a couple of trips to Charleston before we leave the area. We'll be sure to check out the kids musuem. Have you been to the aquarium? Do you recommend it? Any other suggestions for the lowcountry? Are you close by? Thanks for visiting our blog...I am enjoying taking a look around yours.

    ReplyDelete