Chasing Cheerios

Friday, March 7, 2008

Knobbed Cylinders


I ordered some REAL Montessori materials, and I am so excited! I've wanted the knobbed cylinders for a while, but they were MUCH too expensive. Thanks to Shannon I found out about an online store that had a huge sale. I got the knobbed cylinders (and lots of other things that haven't come in yet) for 50% plus another 15% off and free shipping. O was more excited about the packing popcorns and bubble wrap than anything else. However, since opening the cylinders she's shown lots of interest in them, and I think we are going to have a great time working with them. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I loved the knobbed cylinders too. I was going to buy some, but my husband has promised to make some instead. I am very excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I hope you'll post pics of them after he makes them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you share the name of the online store where you purchased these? I am looking for some too, preferably on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought them from Little City Kids. Their online store is going out of business, so everything is on sale. Also you can put in a code to get an extra 15% off. I can't remember the code, but check Shannon's Sharings blog in my blog list. She posts about the things she bought and she posted the code. I hope you find what you need!

    ReplyDelete