Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Open Book

I've been tagged by my blogging Mama friend at Montessori Mama to blog on an "Open Book Meme."
These are the instructions:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/ phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/ phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends

Here it is:

Sing to the tune of This Old Man as you sprinkle:
Sprinkle time, sprinkle time,
Now its time for sprinkle time.
With a shake, shake, shakey shake...

Can you tell I had a book filled with toddler activities right next to me when I did this? How predictable... I tag:

Shannon's Sharings
Walk Beside Me
Megret
A Gypsy Caravan
Raising Maisy
Let's Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment