Chasing Cheerios

Monday, May 12, 2008

O's 1st Camping Trip

Writing "name" in the sand with Dada. O announced that she was writing "mama, dada, O, Grace, Socks," and she was very proud. She kept saying "write name."
Helping Daddy put the tent stakes in the ground
Unrolling the air mattress
Taking her own picture :)

For Mother's Day, I requested that we go on a camping trip. We almost didn't go due to bad weather, Sophie Socks, and a full campground. However, the weather improved, my mom promised to take care of Sophie Socks (and I knew she'd take even better care of her than I would, although I'll always feel bad about leaving her), and the campground had cancellations. We had a great time (until we got the bad news about Sophie). O really enjoyed helping set up the tent, and she loved running on the beach and playing in the water. She also really liked "writing" our names in the sand.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great. I am going to add it to my sidebar later today. Thanks for checking out my blog as well.
    http://mymontessorijourney.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just getting ready to add you to the sidebar of my blog.

    ReplyDelete