Chasing Cheerios

Monday, June 9, 2008

Dressing Frames

I planned on making dressing frames, but when I saw this set on Montessori n Such for only 9 dollars I HAD to buy them! I really can't resist a good deal : ) I'm sure I would have spent more even if I bought the frames and clothes to make them from the thrift store. I was very pleased with how well made they are, but the buttons will need to be reinforced. O isn't quite ready for these frames, but I can't wait until my 4 year old niece comes to visit because I think she'll love them!

8 comments:

  1. What a good deal! You are quite the bargain shopper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I just purchased a set for my 4 year olds.

    I've been lurking for awhile, but I really enjoy your blog. The ideas and your use of materials is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say . . . your ideas "are" wonderful! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I bought them to. Such a great deal could not pass them up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am buying them too! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful buy. I too check your blog daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to make some of those, too. I'm going to buy the set RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine just came in the mail and I am so happy! My boy absolutely LOVED those in his preschool this year and I am so happy to have a set for home. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete