Chasing Cheerios

Friday, July 25, 2008

Buddha Board

O's grandmother gave her a Buddha Board for her birthday, and we LOVE it! Its a lot like an aqua doodle, but MUCH cooler! It looks a little like a laptop, which is fun for O. It comes with a paintbrush, and you simply paint and draw with water. O is learning to use a "light touch" because the lines are much darker and smoother if you use a light touch. She was VERY excited when she discovered that she could dip her fingers in the water and draw with them, too. I also really like drawing on the Buddha Board, and I've actually used it a lot more than O over the past few days. I highly recommend this product! Thanks, Grandmother!

4 comments:

  1. I have wanted to get one of these. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i might have to add that to the christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these before and they are so cool. It never occurred to me to buy one for a toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

    ReplyDelete