Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chocolate Covered Bananas

O requested bananas when I asked her what she wanted to eat on her birthday. She said it in an excited tone like bananas are a special treat that she doesn't get very often...she eats AT least one, usually 2, bananas a day. So... I decided to make frozen chocolate covered bananas. They are covered in dark chocolate, and I rolled most of them in walnuts and a few in sprinkles. O is going to be so excited! We are having a picnic tomorrow after storytime at the library, so I hope the bananas don't melt before we eat them :)

3 comments:

  1. i'm so getting the stuff to make these!! my little monkey loves bananas and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing. Any chance we're going to have some of these on Sunday???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily- We aren't having chocolate bananas on Sunday, but we are having lots of other goodies. I might make the bananas for Elliott's birthday, so you'll have to come then, too!

    ReplyDelete