Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Matching Scents

I was very excited when I found these salt and pepper shakers in the dollar section at JoAnn's. They are stainless steel and perfect for the scent matching work. I'll put matching scents (vanilla, almond, coffee, etc.) on cotton balls and put them into the shakers. There will be stickers on the bottom, so O can check to see if she has matched the shakers correctly. I can't wait to have my new Montessori shelf, so we can start school! I have VERY high hopes that this new shelf is going to be the answer to all of my organizational and storage problems :)




2 comments:

  1. That is a really great way to do scent matching. I will have to see if our Joann's has those. I love it. Thanks for all your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little shakers and a great idea - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete