Chasing Cheerios

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mini Animal Match

I bought these decorations for O's crocs a couple of months ago from a dollar store (Family Dollar, I think). I wasn't sure if they would work for her crocs (they didn't), but I knew they'd make a cute matching activity. I know she'll love this work since she loves "niney" things. Don't try an activity like this if your child still puts things in his or her mouth! O occasionally puts things in her mouth, but usually only after she makes SURE that I'm looking. She likes my reaction (or perhaps my overreaction). Regardless, she'll not be unsupervised while doing this work.

1 comment:

  1. I found some "counting animals" on the 75% clearance portion of the Dollar Aisle at Target. My little one LOVES to use her mini-muffin tin to sort and count those.

    ReplyDelete