Chasing Cheerios

Monday, August 18, 2008

Toddler Brain Quest


I hesitated to buy this set of cards for O, but I'm a sucker for free shipping at Amazon, and I needed to add something to my order to qualify for it :) Once they arrived, they sat on the shelf for about a month before I opened the package. I don't know why I waited so long. I think I was afraid of being disappointed. I hate buyer's remorse! So...my mom saw the box, opened it, and read the cards to O. O LOVED it! She LOVES Max the monkey, and she thinks its great that he is pointing (she says "Max is mointing!"). The cards basically consist of pictures on each page with questions about what you see. There are also inference questions. There are lots of things that I've never thought to ask (or teach) O, and I am REALLY glad that I bought these cards :)

5 comments:

  1. As I am also in the midst of some online shopping I thought I will check with you if you would recommend the kitchen helper. i was considering buying one as my LO is obsessed with being in the kitchen and helping out when I am there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! We love ours! If you haven't already, read my post about the kitchen helper. We had some problems with missing pieces, but they kept sending us more kitchen helpers instead of just replacement pieces! I ended up with 3 kitchen helpers! It was really crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two sets of these also i have not opened yet...I will have to get on that soon! Thanks for reminding me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing, i bought them and left them sitting for a few months. I finally opened them and did it with my daughter. Turns out she LOVES them, can't wait to go out and get the next set

    ReplyDelete