Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Little Cleaner


IMG_0945 (Large), originally uploaded by omamom16.

O LOVES to use her window washing kit to wash EVERYTHING! She sprays down the tables, doors, floors, etc. and then wipes away the water. She even tried to clean a birthmark off of my leg yesterday! She saw it and said "don't move, mama!" Then she ran to get her water sprayer and squeegy (sp). She seemed a bit perplexed when she couldn't get the birthmark off of my leg. Silly girl! While she cleans she often says in an exhausted tone "O's been cleaning ALL day long!"

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is cute! Love the table cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I haven't introduced window cleaning to Zhana because I'm afraid she'll spray the solution in her eyes. How did you introduce it so that she didn't do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!
    Professional mommy- I just put water in O's sprayer. Otherwise, we would have trouble :) When she's a little older I plan to add a white vinegar and lemon juice mixture to the water, so she REALLY can clean (safely). Right now I just don't want vinegar and lemon juice all over everything :) Although she is usually pretty good about only spraying appropriate things.

    ReplyDelete