Chasing Cheerios

Friday, November 28, 2008

Floam is Fun!

My friend, Becca, has been telling me about floam for a while, and we finally tried it! I planned on making homemade floam eventually, but when I saw it in the dollar store, I decided to go ahead and buy it. It's fun and a nice change from playdoh (although we still prefer playdoh). It's a bit more firm than playdoh, and it's somewhat difficult for O to roll flat, but she still has fun with it :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

7 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try floam too. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fun! the homemade recipes online aren't the best so if you find a good one let me know!

    we like moonsand and i have a great homemade moon sand recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom gave the boys floam for Christmas last year and they LOVE it. It gets used almost as much as playdoh around our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed that you found it at the dollar store! That is awesome! The boys are getting some for Christmas that I found on clearance at Marshalls. :)
    I'm so glad they liked it! My thoughts are that it will be easier to care for on the airplane than playdough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Becca, that it will be easier on the airplane. Playdoh crumbles so easily and little bits get everywhere, so you won't have to worry about that. Make sure it doesn't get on their clothes. It's more difficult to get off than playdoh :) When do you leave for G?

    ReplyDelete
  6. being i france, i don t know floam... do you have a recipe for me to try ? i would love my kids to experience it too. thanks in advance
    pascaline
    pascalinel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to check out the dollar store for Floam... the last time we had it in the classroom it had melted or something and was overly sticky, everyone had it in their hair, on their shoes, and on every classroom surface. another fun messy day at preschool

    ReplyDelete