Chasing Cheerios

Friday, November 28, 2008

More Handmade Gifts


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Regular readers of this blog probably know that my mom and I are making a doll diaper bag full of handmade items for O for Christmas. Here are a few recent projects. Last night I made 2 cloth baby wipes and a burp cloth. They are so tiny and soft :) My mom did the top stitching...I tried to do it and almost ruined them. I'm getting better at this sewing thing, but I still need a lot of practice :)

4 comments:

  1. I recognize that fabric! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be such a special Christmas.

    I can't wait to see more.

    Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily- I wondered if you'd recognize the fabric! It's so soft! You'll see more of it soon. I made a changing pad for O's dolls tonight using it, and I still have lots left :) I'd like to make a doll diaper with it, but I might save that for an Easter gift because I don't need to add anything else to my to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete