Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, November 6, 2008

O's Playdough Shelf


IMG_1895 (Large), originally uploaded by omamom16.

Since O has really been into playdoh lately, I decided to make it more easily accessible to her. We recently bought the playdoh ice-cream maker which she LOVES! We try to avoid plastic toys, but playdoh accessories are an exception :) The ice-cream maker is really cool. O has a little trouble making the ice-cream by herself, but she can make the whipped cream. My favorite parts are all of the little tiny food molds that are built into the base of the ice-cream maker. You can make tiny pretzels, peanuts, teddy grahams, donuts, etc. I can't wait until my niece visits us again because she is going to LOVE this toy!

4 comments:

  1. Allrighty then I'm adding the Ice-Cream Maker to the christmas list for my daughter (shh don't tell her that though) love the playdough table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope she likes it :) I was surprised by how reasonably priced it was. It was only 10 dollars and it came with 3 or 4 containers of playdoh. I definitely think it's worth the money, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's on sale on Black Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny that you mentioned the icecream maker. i just saw that in an add yesterday and thought of you guys. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny, Ashlie! I have to admit that I was much more excited about it when we bought it than O was. She would have been fine if I'd put it back on the shelf :)

    ReplyDelete