Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Etsy Favorites

Since you may still have shopping to do for extra special gifts, I thought I'd share a few of my Etsy favorites. I love to look at Etsy for ideas and to shop for handmade items. It's really a wonderful place!

These art blocks are amazing. I also love Lissa's wood people family and this rainbow quilt. I bought 2 of her cloth balls for O for her 1st birthday, and they are wonderfully well-made. Lissa is definitely one of my favorite Etsy sellers!

Okay...maybe I'll share more than a few of my Etsy favorites! This leafbuddy is adorable.
These cotton crochet veggies look yummy!
I love these needle felted wool baby necklaces.

I've been reading about a new law that may go into effect in February that will make the regulations so strict that these and many other sellers of handmade items will be put out of business. Click here to learn more about how you can help prevent this law from putting makers and sellers of handmade toys out of business!

2 comments:

  1. These are so so cute! Makes me wanna get crafty and make something sweet for my own little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought so many handmade gifts this year from Etsy. I'm love it!

    ReplyDelete