Chasing Cheerios

Friday, December 12, 2008

O's Stocking is FINALLY Finished!

I embroidered O's stocking using a free pattern from Wee Wonderfuls (love that site!) months ago. Then I put it aside until just a few weeks ago. Thank goodness for Guh-guh! I told her how I wanted the stocking made, and she made it! I embroidered O's name at the top of the stocking, and Guh-guh did the rest :) Thanks, Guh-guh!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Our stockings don't match, but they all have one thing in common...they were handmade with love by our mamas and grandmamas! This is my stocking. We had several different stockings as we were growing up, but this one was always my favorite :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

This is Elliott's stocking (obviously!). His mom made it for him. His is MUCH smaller than mine and O's, so Santa can focus on ours :) Opening my stocking was always my favorite part of Christmas morning :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

  1. all ur stockings are adorable, but I espically love the one u made for o, such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable stocking!

    We have a mix-match of stockings too, all made by my wonderful grandmother. She just sent one for Zoey and it warmed my heart. Someday I will be thrilled to pass on the tradition by making stockings for my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love o's stocking! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete