Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, December 25, 2008

She Loves Everything!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

We gave O her handmade cradle, doll quilt, and doll diaper bag filled with lots of goodies tonight (Christmas Eve) after we ate supper and watched home videos. She LOVED it all! I'm so excited :) I was secretly afraid that she should wouldn't be interested in everything, and I'm so glad that my fears were unfounded.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Elliott gave O this super cool wooden camera for Christmas. Maybe my camera will be safe now :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this camera is totally cool! (The other stuff, too.)Did you buy that one or make it yourself?

    Love and have a merry christmas day
    Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course she would love them.. they are great presents!! love that camera too

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could she not love every single thing! But I am so glad she liked it - the diaper bad was too too cute for words. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooo Love the camera.
    I must know and if E made it, put my order in for one!!!!

    Thanks for blogging today. :)

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! I'm glad I'm not the only one on the computer today :)
    The camera came from www.northstartoys.com O loves it and has had a great time taking pictures. However, I think my 4 year old niece loves it even more. She immediately confiscated it this morning and then again tonight when we saw her :)

    ReplyDelete