Chasing Cheerios

Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Science Fun

After watching Sid the Science Kid, Guh-guh and O went outside to find and study roly polys. They studied them with a magnifying glass and inspected their tiny legs.





O has one of her tiny baby dolls under her shirt, and she is pretending that she is about to give birth.  She's such a funny girl!

They also enjoyed looking at flowers through the magnifying glass. We are so glad to finally have nice weather again!
Btw...we are still waiting on the carrot baskets to produce leaves. I'll let you know what happens!

3 comments:

  1. My daughter (2 1/2) likes Sid the Science Kid. I need to start doing some of the activities they talk about. They're pretty cute and do-able. I especially like the one where they freeze fruit in a container of water and watch it thaw...then eat the fruit. That would be great for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait for Spring so we can start doing fun things outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! We've also been inspired by Sid this past week, we collected all sorts of neat items to investigate on a walk a few days ago. I keep meaning to blog about it, but my to-do list is long and time is short with a sick baby.

    ReplyDelete