Chasing Cheerios

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rainbow Glockenspiel

I was recently tagged by Jo for a product review meme. Since I already had this post saved in draft, I thought it would be perfect :) I'm REALLY bad about participating in this kind of thing, but this one worked perfectly for me.

This is what you need to do. Write a review of any kids product, it can be a toy, a book or anything which you have personally used. Pass this meme to five other blogger friends





Guh-guh and Grandpa gave O this beautiful rainbow glockenspiel from Nova Natural Toys for Christmas. It's beautifully made of wood and metal, and I think it will last for years and years. O loves to make music with it, and she and Guh-guh have fun playing "name that tune." Guh-guh plays a song, and O guesses what it is. What fun!


5 comments:

  1. cool can i review any product??

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I usually just lurk on your blog but when I saw this entry I thought I should tell you that the Nova NAtural Glockenspiel didn't pass it's safety testing, I work at a natural parenting and toy store so I am "up" on all those things. Sorry to have to pass this on but I thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! That's no good! Why didn't it pass?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. as the lead levels in the yellow paint.

    ReplyDelete