Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pipe Cleaner Crown

I've wanted to make this crown for a while, so I thought it would be a good activity for me to do on the way to our vacation spot this weekend. However, it was so quick and easy that I was finished before we even got to the interstate :)
My little princess was excited about her new, beautiful crown!







The idea and directions for making a pipe cleaner crown came from here. I mostly followed the directions, but I made O's crown bigger because I wanted it to fit on her head without needing bobby pins.

3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I've made pipecleaner crowns before, but nothing that looked this nice. I'll have to check out those instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I'll have to remember that if I ever had a little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete