Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Not So New Pillowcases

Guh-guh loves to make pillowcases for her grandaughters, and she had a little time to make a few last week while we waited (and continue to wait!) for Little Kicker.
She made a small pilllowcase using our old Strawberry Shortcake sheets and Holly Hobbie sheets.

Here's the Holly Hobbie side.

She also made a standard size pillowcase out of each material. The Holly Hobbie sheet was previously a curtain (about 27 years ago), and we also used both sheets on O's I Spy quilt.

2 comments:

  1. I had Holly Hobbie curtains JUST like that, about 25 or 26 years ago! My mother handmade my Holly Hobbie quilt, which currently sits on my son's bed as his favorite blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I would have died for those pillowcases when I was a girl. I loved Strawberry Shortcake and Holly Hobbie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete