Chasing Cheerios

Monday, September 21, 2009

Playscenes at the Let's Explore Shop

O LOVES this playscene! We've left it out on our coffee table, and she spends a lot of time playing and pretending with it. I love to listen to her talk in different voices for the different people in the scene. This is a great toy for open ended, imaginative, pretend play. I also love the fact that the it folds up nicely and takes up very little space :) It will be a great toy to take on road trips and for times when we have to wait (at the dr, etc.). The playscene measures 9 x 12" when it it closed, and it comes with more than 50 reusable stickers (The stickers are similar to the colorforms that I had when I was a child).

Amy has several great playscenes at the Let's Explore Shop. I LOVE the Garden Fairies playscene, and I bought it months ago to give O for Christmas. I also bought the Fairytale Theater Playscene months ago...I think I'm going to save it for her Easter basket :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to love these types of things when I was little. I cannot wait for my DD to show an interest!

    ReplyDelete