Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Three Peas in a Pod


Ema gave O this very special "big sister" gift when O came to see her in the hospital the day after she was born. I debated over whether to have Ema give O a gift, but when I saw this pea pod gift set I knew it would be perfect. I love the fact that it is handmade and so original. It is beautifully made and perfect for imaginative pretend play. O loves it, and I'm sure it will be an heirloom toy that she'll one day pass on to her own children.

5 comments:

  1. That is really cute. We are going to use your idea of having B paint a canvas for his soon to be little sister's room and we are trying to think of a "big brother gift".

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did a big sister gift I think they are good for the older sibling as the get pushed aside alittle by visitors that are there to see the baby!

    its super cute!

    Joann fabric has great coupons for next week so i'm off to get felt for the homemade food wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - It reminds me of O, Baby E and their cousin M :) Allo 3 peas in a pod!

    I hope you are all all doing well still :)

    Sabrina

    http://ajourneyofathousandmiles2009.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with the little pea pod....so sad that they are sold out though! What a sweet big sister gift :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Its really great for gift. i like it. i will gift it to my sweet son on his birthday. i was searching for pea pod coupons so i see this post. it really have an excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete