Chasing Cheerios

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Baskets for Fairies


O and my niece had a fun time making fairy Easter baskets on this week!

To make the baskets, I cut 2 cups out of a cardboard egg carton for each girl. They colored the cups with markers. We twisted a pipe cleaner to make a basket handle and hole punched a hole in each side of the basket. We put the pipe cleaner through each hole, and we were done! The girls filled their tiny baskets with flowers...most people would call the flowers weeds, but O thinks they are "beautiful!"

3 comments:

  1. How cute. We don't celebrate Easter but I think we will be making these "spring" baskets for the fairies in are yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a gift for you at my blog, it is time sensitive. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and to your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete