Chasing Cheerios

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Could she get any cuter?!!! I don't think so!

We've had a wonderful Easter, but I have to admit that I'm glad that we are done with holidays for a while :) I feel like I've been constantly planning around and making things for holidays for months...wait, I have! My goal was to finish making handmade Easter gifts by the end of February, but I was up finishing up last minute gifts until after midnight last night. It was worth it though because O was SO excited about her handmade gifts...more on them later.

Happy Easter!

7 comments:

  1. You were one step ahead of me! I bought all the supplies for crafts and such -- and never got to them. Oh well -- there's always next year!

    And LOVE that picture! Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable, she is getting so big! Happy Easter. KAren

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable! Love the bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little angel! Love those sweet cheeks!

    ReplyDelete