Chasing Cheerios

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Could she get any cuter?!!! I don't think so!

We've had a wonderful Easter, but I have to admit that I'm glad that we are done with holidays for a while :) I feel like I've been constantly planning around and making things for holidays for months...wait, I have! My goal was to finish making handmade Easter gifts by the end of February, but I was up finishing up last minute gifts until after midnight last night. It was worth it though because O was SO excited about her handmade gifts...more on them later.

Happy Easter!

7 comments:

  1. You were one step ahead of me! I bought all the supplies for crafts and such -- and never got to them. Oh well -- there's always next year!

    And LOVE that picture! Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable, she is getting so big! Happy Easter. KAren

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Love the bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little angel! Love those sweet cheeks!

    ReplyDelete