Chasing Cheerios

Monday, April 12, 2010

oh, well...maybe not

i'm not back after all :( i took my stitches out tonight, and my cut has not healed. elliott and i have it pulled closed with a bandaid that is held in place with surgical tape. hopefully, this will work and i won't have to go back to the ER. so, my hand is all bandaged up since the chance of infection is higher now that the wound is open, and typing with one hand is slow and annoying. i have so many posts to write, but it's not going to happen tonight. hopefully, i'll be back on schedule with daily posts by the end of the week. see you then :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I am so sorry. That stinks. Hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have scheduled for an award to be given to you tomorrow on my blog! Please accept it. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I found you through one country road. heal fast. In third grade I sliced my finger and required stitches. I can remember trying to play basketball in gym and the bandage came undone in a long string.
    Please visit me at www.littlecitizensoftheworld.blogspot.com and www.melondot.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super glue!

    and btw - i remember stuff on your blog all the time, come back, search and find it no problem. thank you for an awesome blog with search capability!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How frustrating. I hope it heals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ave you tried super gluing it? I use that a lot. I cut myself semi-regularly when I'm carving spoons. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that I said that I see someone else beat me to it. Don't I look silly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I've been following your wonderful blog for a while now, but have just started actually sitting down with my daughter to do the things I've seen! Take it easy and heal quickly, I am looking forward to more of your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I've not been reading my blogs lately and haven't seen you on EM in a while and now I know why! OUCH! I hope your finger heals up fast. (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete