Chasing Cheerios

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer Leaf People


As another activity in our backyard exploration, O and I collected leaves to make Summer leaf creatures. We laid them out on the floor and put hardback books on them to flatten them. After a couple of hours, we removed the books and made leaf creatures. I made a girl wearing a dress, so O made a leaf boy so they could get married. I love the face that she drew on her leaf boy :)

In the interest of full disclosure, I should admit that I enjoyed this activity much more than O did!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I have lots of activities where I enjoy it more than Wy does - but I figure surely his is learning something from the deal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've mentioned lately how much I enjoy your blog and all the ideas you share. I've just tagged you with an award for being a 'blog of substance.' :) Check it out here: http://appliedlifeacademy.com/?p=1661

    ReplyDelete