Chasing Cheerios

Friday, October 8, 2010

Free Photo Books!





I LOVE to make photo books at Hotprints!  The books are easy and fun to make, and they are FREE!  You can make up to 4 free photo books each month, and you only have to pay 3 dollars shipping for each book.  I've made these books for each of our summer vacations and the girls' birthday parties.  Both girls love the books, and I'm so glad to have printed pictures to look at with them instead of only having pictures on the computer.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip-off! Those look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for sharing!!!! I's love to make some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use photos from your Facebook account?

    I just spent 30 minutes trying to get that to work to no avail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Just spent 2 hours making my books! THank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ushered we do "experience books" as lil C (3) has a hearing loss & these tell what we did today and encourage her language development - dd has to use her words to tell more about what happened & pics prompt her- be great for special days, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Thanks for the info, I will definitely be taking advantage of this!! Hello Christmas presents for grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also had trouble linking facebook pics, but will try again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, thanks so much! I'd been looking for something like this to make a "book" of the photos we've been taking of how the leaves are gradually changing color on one tree in the garden, and of the progress of the fava beans we're growing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used facebook pics for one of my books, but I think it's easier and the pics are of better quality if you upload them to hotprints.

    ReplyDelete