Chasing Cheerios

Friday, July 29, 2011

Pseudo Pillowcase Dresses


My mom and I (with help from O and E) made matching pseudo pillowcase dresses for the girls a couple of weeks ago.

These dresses are simple to make, and they look so sweet. Here is a link to the directions from the last time we made a dress like this...way back in 2009.

The only difference is that my mom tacked the ribbon this time because it's very annoying when it slides out. Also, we made matching dresses for the girls' dolls. So fun!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous fabric and what a lovely looking beach.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a beautiful photo. While I love my two little boys, looking at pretty girls dresses that I could be making sometimes makes me wish I could also have two little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture -- thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm when did E get so big!?! her hair is so long now, what happened to that little baby?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love the fabric you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful! I love that fabric!

    Can't wait 'til my little girl (4 mos) is big enough for a pillowcase dress of her own :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is No Way your kids are that big! Time really just goes, doesn't it?

    Darling dresses for darling girls!

    ReplyDelete