Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Still Working On It...

I took yesterday off from working on the cultural exchange, but I'm working again tonight. I need 1 more person (who is not from the US or Canada) to exchange in a group sending/receiving 6 packages. I'm double checking the groups for diversity and will hopefully start sending emails to group members tonight or tomorrow night. So far, I think I have been able to include everyone who has emailed me. However, the last few people who have requested groups of 12 will be in groups of 6...sorry about that. So, if you've emailed me your information, look for an email from me within the next few days. I'll post on here once I have everything sent out. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm not sure if you are only taking people who are living in the actual countries. I live in the US but we are Mexican Americans and we live in a "Little Mexico" type town, so I have access to all types of Mexican materials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left a comment but the browser shut down so I'm not sure if it went through or not!

    We live in the USA, but we are Mexican American. My husband is even a Mixtec Indian, which is a Native American tribe of Mexico. We live in a predominately Mexican town, so we have access to Mexican games, candy, decorations.

    I am also teaching my daughter geography so it would be a great blessing to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April- Please email me your info (child's name and age and address) at chasingcheerios@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am in Japan so please email me if you need someone else- I am late reading your posts on this and my kids are a bit young to find it useful for them but am happy to help out if I can.

    If you do end up needing someone please email me at cherryblossomadventures at gmail.com


    Otherwise I would love to participate next time when my kids are a bit older.

    ReplyDelete