Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Capes and Masks

I've been thinking about making capes and masks for my girls for years, and I thought I'd finally make them this year for Easter.  Then I found out that WM sells cape and masks sets for only 5 dollars!

I immediately lost all motivation to make the capes and hurried to WM to get this great deal. E(2) was excited to receive a cape and mask for herself and her sister for her half birthday :) Since they don't know anything about super heroes, they pretended to be the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera...Love it! By the way, WM stands for Walmart! I thought everyone used that abbreviation, but I've gotten many, many emails asking...sorry about that!

3 comments:

  1. I thought my 3 year old son was the only one who, at this age, loves Phantom of the Opera! We have the soundtrack in our van and he knows almost all the lyrics. So funny to hear him sing "paper faces on parade, hide your face so the world will never find you" in his best opera voice. The girls look like they are really enjoying the capes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is WM? Walmart??? where at in the store? I def. want to get one for my daughter....she tries to hold her jammies to her neck for a cape!

    ReplyDelete