Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Continent Puzzle Map Work


The continent puzzle map was one of E(2)'s most frequently chosen activities in February...she LOVES it! We sing the continent song as we work, and we do the puzzle together. 

 We also listen to Geography Songs, and E and O both LOVE the British Isles song...it's very catchy and it sticks in your head after you listen to it a few times. We all randomly break out into singing "The British Isles! The British Isles! In the Atlantic across the channel from France..."
                                                                     

4 comments:

  1. Love to see children using the Montessoi geography materials, and I remember the continent song well (the one from our school)! I pinned you here (if it is not OK let me know/Google "Permission to Pin"): http://pinterest.com/lnmontessori/montessori-activities-lessons/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this so much!! I am going to check into the song. (how do I not know this one?? lol)
    As always, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I like the puzzle itself...where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete