Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Day at O(5)'s School

I was a substitute teacher at O(5)'s school on Tuesday, and she was THRILLED! E(2) was also very excited that we got to stay all morning, and she got to eat snack and have recess with O and her friends. Spending the day with my girls in a real schoolroom helped me to realize that we really need a dedicated room for our homeschool next year. It's so much more peaceful to have so few distractions and to be able to focus on just a few things at a time. Here are a few pics from our morning... E(2) really enjoyed this water dropper work. I need to set up something like this for her at home.
O(5) enjoyed doing lots of "relaxing" work.
They both love polishing silver.
We have the knobless cylinders and pattern cards at home. We don't use them very often, but E(2) recently enjoyed using them. I need to put them on a lower shelf, so that she can reach them a little easier.
O(5) was proud to show us how to polish a plant's leaves. This is another work that I want to set up at home.

1 comment:

  1. Anastasia@healthymamainfo.comMarch 18, 2012 at 2:14 AM

    I'm sure it was an unforgettable experience!

    ReplyDelete