Chasing Cheerios

Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet the Masters!

I am SO excited to have purchased a 3 year subscription to Meet the Masters via Homeschool Buyer's Co-op!   I've been interested in this program for a while, but I thought it was a little pricey.  So, when I saw that it was being offered at a deeply discounted price (45% off) at Homeschool Buyer's Co-op, I was quick to purchase it.

Our girls LOVE to study various artists, and I think this program will make it easier for me and more fun for all of us to learn about the different artists.

Here's a link to more info about Meet the Masters via Homeschool Buyer's Co-op.

Don't forget to put CHEERIOS as your referral code when you join Homeschool Buyer's Co-op (it's free!)'ll get 500 BONUS Smartpoints, and I'll receive a small bounty.  Thanks!

This offer expires on May 7, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to a blog friend of mine. We have had children participate in his classes and he is so wonderful. It sounds like what you are looking for in teaching your kids art and artists. Toni