Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Reading, Painting, and Loving It!

The girls and I really enjoyed a "homeschool" activity last week....I read to them from a book about Vikings while they painted with their liquid watercolors.  It was so wonderful and peaceful, and we all learned a lot!  This is how I am envisioning us spending much of our school day...the girls painting or coloring while I read to them from our vast selection of books...love it!

When E(2) asked O(5) what she was painting, she said "it's from my imagination."





E said that she was painting a bird (and she was wearing her "old time" dress...another perk of homeschooling...they can wear pjs or dress-up clothes all day if they want to).














3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You have quite the little artists there! Love O's answer about her imagination! Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the artwork! Reminds me that I need to pull out our art supplies for summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Can I ask where you found liquid watercolors? Thanks!
    Laurie
    ewellla@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete