Chasing Cheerios

Friday, January 8, 2010

An Easy Ribbon Hairband


Since O is a ballerina now (she started taking dance lessons this year, and she plans to dance in The Nutcracker next Christmas), she enjoys wearing her hair in a bun. I'm not very good at fixing hair, but luckily my mom is! Whenever my mom is around, O's hair is always braided or in a bun. Mom put together this ribboned hairband to "fancy up" O's bun, and O was thrilled, of course :) To make the ribboned hair band, she just tied the ribbons to a hairband. Simple, easy, fast, and super cute in my girl's hair!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! Can't wait for my baby to get hair to use hair bands like this - looks fairly easy to make! Thanks for sharing!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute.
    check out these blogs http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/ and
    http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will use this again in the future if O decides to give cheer leading a try! You can use the school colors and do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And so easy! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so easy. Thanks! I nominated you for a blog award at the following link.
    http://brandyscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/01/lemonade-stand-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and simple and CHEAP!!! LOVE IT! I will certianly keep this in mind for when my girl has long enough hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo easy and cute! Thanks for sharing! I cant wait to use them on my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - and so easy! My GoGoGirl would love this for gymnastics.

    So... if your mom has any braiding or bunning tips, I could use them! I've always had curly hair that I keep short & wild. My daughter has long, straight, silky hair. I don't know a thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! I think my daughter and I will have to make some for Christmas presents this year!

    ReplyDelete