I hope everyone has had a happy and safe New Year's Eve. We saw a really beautiful fireworks show that ended abruptly when the grass caught on fire :( We spread out a sleeping bag in the tennis courts next to my sister's house, and the girls pretended we were camping out. Lots of fun, but cold!
I thought I'd share some of my new year's resolutions, mainly to keep myself accountable :)
1) learn to knit and crochet
2) organize my house and KEEP it organized (this is a biggie!)
3) lose my fear of my sewing machine, especially now that I have one of my own :)
4) finish all of my handmade Christmas gifts before December
5) run/walk at least 4 times a week
6) take my new handy dandy grabber with us on walks to pick up litter :) (I'm excited about this one since I like to pick up trash, but I don't like to touch it)
7) learn to play chess
8) have family movie night and family game night once a week
9) spend more time teaching O (and myself) Spanish
Hmmm. I'm sure I have A LOT more, but that's all that I can think of now. What are your New Year's resolutions?