I made these felt Valentine's Day cookies for O and my niece. They were quick and easy to make. I hope the girls like them!
Since a couple of people have asked for directions for the cookies, I thought I'd post directions here instead of in the comments section. So here you go...
1) cut 2 hearts out of the tan felt using a cookie cutter as a pattern
2) cut a slightly smaller heart out of red or pink felt
3) sew the colored heart to one of the tan hearts using a running stitch
4) sew sprinkles onto the cookies using embroidery floss
5) sew the 2 tan hearts together using a running stitch. leave a small hole and fill with stuffing before completely sewing the hearts together