Chasing Cheerios

Monday, February 11, 2008

Making Valentines- Step 1

O and I started working on our Valentine's tonight. I cut out lots of hearts out of computer paper and taped them to the bathtub wall. O painted them with red, pink, and white paint. She actually had much more fun painting herself and the tub, and she needed lots of prompting to actually paint the hearts. Tomorrow we'll glue the hearts to construction paper to make cards. This was LOTS of fun, and we'll definitely be painting in the bathtub for a while (maybe years because this girl is MESSY!)

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Clean up is a breeze and your little one had an amazing sensorial experience. The Valentines are pretty sweet also.
    peace
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of paint did you use my daughter is 16 months old and would love something like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure...it's been a while, but I think it was washable tempera paint.

    ReplyDelete