Chasing Cheerios

Friday, February 22, 2008

Traveling with a Toddler

We are having a great time in California this week. O did a great job while traveling 2400 miles across the country. After we got off the plane, a man stopped my mom and told her that O was an "incredibly well-behaved baby." I was proud when she told me. I think we were just lucky (and I hope we'll be just as lucky on the way home :) ! I planned lots of activities to keep O entertained during our loooooooong day of traveling. O loved playing with playdoh, playing with her busy book, playing with stickers, looking at her "I Spy"bottle, making monk-monk dance, reading books, eating snacks, etc.
One of O's favorite in-flight activity was pretending to brush her teeth with her fabric busy book. The book also has buttons to button, a belt to fasten, and a fork, spoon, and knife to put at a place setting. O just loves to brush her teeth!
O enjoyed looking at her "I Spy" bottle.
Making Monk-monk dance
O was very excited to see that we had playdoh. She and her daddy made bracelets, necklaces, balls, and cubes.


  1. What is the name of the busy book in this picture? I think my daughter would enjoy it.

  2. Sorry its taken me so long to respond to you! I hope you'll see this comment! The book is called I Can Do It! and its made by OSHKOSH. I bought it about 4 years ago, so I hope they still make it :)