Chasing Cheerios

Friday, February 22, 2008

Traveling with a Toddler

We are having a great time in California this week. O did a great job while traveling 2400 miles across the country. After we got off the plane, a man stopped my mom and told her that O was an "incredibly well-behaved baby." I was proud when she told me. I think we were just lucky (and I hope we'll be just as lucky on the way home :) ! I planned lots of activities to keep O entertained during our loooooooong day of traveling. O loved playing with playdoh, playing with her busy book, playing with stickers, looking at her "I Spy"bottle, making monk-monk dance, reading books, eating snacks, etc.
One of O's favorite in-flight activity was pretending to brush her teeth with her fabric busy book. The book also has buttons to button, a belt to fasten, and a fork, spoon, and knife to put at a place setting. O just loves to brush her teeth!
O enjoyed looking at her "I Spy" bottle.
Making Monk-monk dance
O was very excited to see that we had playdoh. She and her daddy made bracelets, necklaces, balls, and cubes.

2 comments:

  1. What is the name of the busy book in this picture? I think my daughter would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry its taken me so long to respond to you! I hope you'll see this comment! The book is called I Can Do It! and its made by OSHKOSH. I bought it about 4 years ago, so I hope they still make it :)

    ReplyDelete