Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Box Lid Wagon

I made a wagon for O to put her toys in out of a box lid last night. I punched a hole in the side with scissors and tied a rope through the hole. O was very excited to see the wagon, and she pulled it around the room empty a few times before filling it with monk-monk and Baby Sarah. I've been intending to make her a box wagon for months, so I feel relieved that I finally did it. Obviously, the long rope could pose a strangulation hazard, so any mommies that try this at home make sure to keep that in mind. O is closely supervised at all times...our house is so small that there is not way to NOT constantly supervise her :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this idea and am going to do it this afternoon. See I am also a stay at home mom who in addition takes care of 2 other little ones and I know for a fact that they will love this. I am not sure who will be more excited me or them. Thanks!

    www.renewingmyfaith@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete