Chasing Cheerios

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Homeschool Buyer's Co-op

I'm happy to announce that I'm an affiliate for Homeschool Buyer's Co-op!!!  I've been very pleased with my purchases through the Co-op, so I was thrilled when they contacted me and asked me to be an affiliate.  So, what does that mean???

When you join Homeschool Buyer's Co-op simply put CHEERIOS in as your referral code.  You'll automatically get 500 BONUS Smartpoints, and when you make your first purchase, I will receive a small bounty.  Easy, right?

I will let you know periodically about programs that are offered at Homeschool Buyer's Co-op, and I will also review the programs that I purchase to use with my own children.

Also, it's FREE to join!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the Co-op, and agree it's often a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it cost anything to be a part of?

    ReplyDelete