Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cultural Exchange

No more US participants, please! I don't want to put more than one US participant in a group, but I may have to at this rate. Also, there are LOTS of people that I haven't heard from with regard to the group number...I need this info so I can start dividing you into groups. I'd like to do this tomorrow (or maybe even start tonight). If you want to be involved, but have not contacted me, you may have another opportunity...if this works (without causing me too much gray hair!), I'd love to do it again. I'm super excited about the possiblities, but I am a little worried about people committing to participate and then never actually sending out any packages.

2 comments:

  1. Could you do a US exchange with in the states and group by location? Like have people in the south exchange with people from the North East? They could do it on a smaller scale like postcard, recipe card, weather, state bird, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. I'd like to do a 50 states postcards exchange one day. Right now, we'll focus on different countries since O is learning all about the different continents.

    ReplyDelete