Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nature Crown


O and I had fun making this simple nature crown today from a cereal box, Magnolia leaves, Azalea flowers, and staples.

To make the crown, I cut 2 strips from a cereal box and stapled them together to fit O's head. We picked Magnolia leaves and stapled them to the cardboard crown. O chose the flowers, and I stapled the flowers between the leaves. This was fun, simple, and I love how it looks on my little sweetie :) Oh, and it's perfect for Earth Day!

O and my mom made a Magnolia Leaf Crown last year, too! This might be a yearly tradition :)

9 comments:

  1. we followed your lead last year and made the magnolia leaf crown as well as some other natural adornments. thanks for the cool idea - i wrote about them here on paintcutpaste.com last year. happy earth day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, es preciosa!!!! Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful!!!
    We'll have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I usually make a fairly leaf crown with my daughter every Fall. A Spring one sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the idea! I made these with my daughter last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest crown - my daughter would love it. I'm hosting a fairy tea for little ones soon and that would be the perfect activity!

    ReplyDelete