Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thanks for all of the input!

Thanks for all of the input on the toddler activity bags! I forgot to mention that I'm taking a small baking pan for O to use as a tray which will help contain the playdoh. I've decided to leave the finger puppets, magnets, sorting wacky mac, and noodle necklace at home. Tonight when I was gathering more stickers to put in the collage bag, Elliott told me that I didn't need to worry about taking anything to entertain O because he would entertain her. Hmmmm. Evidently, he doesn't read the blog!

Mommomto2pumpkins- I'd LOVE to hear more about your 37 activity bags! I would love to make more for O, and I'm always looking for new ideas :)

Thanks again, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to write to you for some time now! I wanted to let you know I think your blog is one of the best out there--especially for children younger than three! THANKS for your great ideas. I look to your blog for ideas all the time. We are going to Rome in two weeks and will use the toddler bag idea for sure. I am really excited about putting the bags together. Also, we did the flower vase activity and I posted it here:
    http://majorscoop.blogspot.com/2008/06/ladybugs-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the bags are great they have all kinds of things from color matching to macing to alphabet activities! i have both books and love each and every activity i just gear them down for her now she is just turned 2 and they are for 3 year olds and older! i put a link from your blog on my lesson plans blog hope that is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! Majorscoop- I'll check out your blog when I get back from vacation since we are about to walk out th door. I'm always looking for fun blogs to add to my google reader.

    mommomto2pumpkins- I'd love to read your blog if you don't mind sharing the address, but its ok if you don't. I have a private blog that I don't share, so I understand if you keep it private :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sure you can view it i do have one blog that is private for family but this one isn't! let me know what you think: http://teachingtinytots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete