Chasing Cheerios

Monday, June 28, 2010

Drop It In...Where Is It???


E and I have fun dropping small toys (but not so small as to be chokable) into this wipes container. I put the toys halfway in the slot, and she tries to grab them out to put them in her mouth. Occasionally, she'll push them the rest of the way in, and she reaches in to try to get them out. She'll also hold the container up to her eyes to look in it and shakes it...so cute. We have lots of fun with this simple activity. We use a Huggies wipes container since it has a rubbery material surrounding the opening which makes it easy for baby hands to reach in without getting scratched.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!Simple,fun and keeps her entertain.thanks for sharing Melissa. I love your blog. I hope you can also check my blog and give me some suggestions. Enjoy nature
    Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life to the FullestJune 30, 2010 at 3:27 PM

    So funny! I just started doing this with my little one (8 mos) this morning before reading this! I'm fairly new to your blog and absolutely loving it since my J is so close in age to your E! I work as a special education teacher during the school year, and am always striving to make the little time I have with J as meaningful, educational, interactive, and fun as possible. Thanks for so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete